Breathing pure oxygen in a pressurized environment is what hyperbaric oxygen therapy is all about. Decompression sickness, a potential risk of scuba diving, is well-treated with hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Serious infections, air bubbles in your blood vessels, and wounds that may not heal as a result of diabetes or radiation injury are among the other conditions treated with hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
The air pressure in a Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy chamber is two to three times higher than normal air pressure. Under these conditions, your lungs can absorb far more oxygen than if you were breathing pure oxygen at normal atmospheric pressure.
This allows your lungs to gather up to 3x more Oxygen than you would get normally and help Treat Hypoxic Areas. O2 Therapy forces a high concentration of O2 to injured tissue and it also stimulates Stem Cells by 800%.
Normal Oxygen is only 21% O2 but Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is 100% of O2.
Oxygen not only enters into your Lungs but is absorbed by your tissues. The O2 then enters your Bloodstream which them goes to all your Organs which then treats Hypoxic or Injured/Inflammed Tissue.
Used in Hospitals and Military to treat many ailments and syndromes.
- Boosts Energy Levels
- Increase Endurance & Stamina
- Recover Faster
- Decrease Physical and Mental Stress
- Increase Concentration & Mental Alertness
- Increases Relaxation
- Helps with Headaches
- Improve Sleep
- Improve Mood
What It Treats:
- Inflammation (Oxidative Stress) from injuries
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Severe Asthma
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart, Angina & Coronary Heart Disease
- Brain Trauma
- Post Concussion Syndrome, Headaches, difficult to concentrate
- Autoimmune, Multiple Sclerosis
- Sleep Apnea
- Carbon Dioxide Poisoning
- Profound Effect on DNA & Genes (Need 25-35 Treatments)
- Explode Mitochondria in Tumors&